Monday, September 27, 2010

Demand The Impossible

After leaving college all those years ago I set up a T-shirt line with this bozo:


Basically I didn't have a clue and my associate didn't either but thought he did . It was a joke from start to finish. The reason I bring this up is I was sorting through all my clothes to send stuff to charity and found these at the bottom of a box ( they are going to charity ).
Can't say they brought back happy memories but did bring a smile to my face - Will someone buy it at Value Village Thrift Store ?

Anyway as I have a few thousand " Demand The Impossible" labels knocking about I am thinking of resuming said T-shirt line ( on my own as me and dickwad went our separate ways ) . I still don't have a clue though , he does- but that's his problem.




No comments: