Monday, May 10, 2010

Yes They Did






May the first took me to Palm Springs , California as a guest at the marriage of Jarrett & Andi
Both are what I would call "creative" and I don't consider many people to be so .
In life some people you come across you just click with and get where they are coming from and J&A are such a pair - also the fact that they are ten years younger than me makes them even cooler. Ah to be young.
So of course the wedding rocked - right from the personalised towel we received in checking in , the Native American who married them is a haze of smoke & eagle feathers and the fact they served Pabst Blue Ribbon after the ceremony.
Due to childcare dutiesI had to duck out somewhat early which was a shame but I heard all the guys got their tops off in the hotel bar so at least The Ace Hotel was spared a big foot sighting.

No comments: