Monday, March 5, 2007

One Month Later.....

Well Popla1000 is still unpacking. Our container arrived in one piece and the job now is to find somewhere to put everything - My studio is about a tenth the size of the last one.

I've just been putting the finishing touches to a print with Griffin for one of those "Co-labs" that were all the rage at one time. Will reveal all when the Griffin lawyers give the all clear.
Here's a reject:



Also Popla1000 travels to Berlin this weekend to ink the deal for the next Swayzak LP artwork with K7 records - Looking forward to hearing what they have in store this time. Better think of something to wow them.
They are playing at Watergate on Saturday night (10thMarch)- come down and I'll buy you a beer.

I must say I am struggling being back in Europe - The Land of the Free has it's faults for sure but I miss it loads - The dutch need to work on their service !! And they need to stop smoking in restaurants ! Coffee shops : Go ahead smoke yerself silly ! But when I want to enjoy a meal out get your Marlboro's out of my face.
Plus the honden kak ! If you must own a dog do the right thing and don't leave it's crap outside my front door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-men.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.